top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

28DEC23

⚔️🛡️BREAD OF LIFE🛡️⚔️

[1] ”And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.“

[Genesis 1:9, 17-18 KJV]

”And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.“

[Genesis 2:9, 16-17 KJV]

”But concerning brotherly love [for all other Christians], you have no need to have anyone write you, for you yourselves have been [personally] taught by God to love one another.“

[1 Thessalonians 4:9 AMPC]

[2] ”Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: and if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.“

[Exodus 12:3-4, 7-8 KJV]

”But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.“

[John 1:12-13 KJV]

”And He rained down upon them manna to eat and gave them heaven's grain. [Exod. 16:14; John 6:31.]“

[Psalm 78:24 AMPC]

”The Lord spread a cloud for a covering [by day], and a fire to give light in the night. [Exod. 13:21.] [The Israelites] asked, and He brought quails and satisfied them with the bread of heaven. [Exod. 16:12-15.] He opened the rock, and water gushed out; it ran in the dry places like a river. [Exod. 17:6; Num. 20:11.] For He [earnestly] remembered His holy word and promise to Abraham His servant. [Gen. 15:14.] And He brought forth His people with joy, and His chosen ones with gladness and singing, And gave them the lands of the nations [of Canaan], and they reaped the fruits of those peoples' labor, [Deut. 6:10, 11.]“

[Psalm 105:39-44 AMPC]

[3] ”But as to the Son, He says to Him, Your throne, O God, is forever and ever (to the ages of the ages), and the scepter of Your kingdom is a scepter of absolute righteousness (of justice and straightforwardness).“

[Hebrews 1:8 AMPC]

🗝️Spiritual Authority (in Jesus) is absolute🩸

”I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.“

[Galatians 2:20 AMPC]

📣“The Supremacy of God” = Uphold Gospel Teachings⚠️

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page