top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

26OCT23

⚔️🛡️GOD’S GLORY🛡️⚔️

🔥 “For I am the Lord your God; so consecrate yourselves and be holy, for I am holy; neither defile yourselves with any manner of thing that multiplies in large numbers or swarms. [I Thess. 4:7, 8.] For I am the Lord Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt to be your God; therefore you shall be holy, for I am holy. [I Pet. 1:14-16.]”

[Leviticus 11:44-45 AMPC]🔥

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

[1] “I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one: Father, I desire that they also whom You have entrusted to Me [as Your gift to Me] may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory, which You have given Me [Your love gift to Me]; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.”

[John 17:22, 24 AMPC]

[2] “Put on your sword, O mighty warrior! You are so glorious, so majestic!”

[Psalms 45:3 NLT]

“Gird Your sword upon Your thigh, O mighty One, in Your glory and Your majesty!”

[Psalm 45:3 AMPC]

[3] “But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.”

[John 7:39 NASB1995]

“The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Servant Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied before the face of Pilate, when he had determined to release him. But ye denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life; whom God raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.”

[Acts 3:13-15 ASV]

[4] “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”

[Hebrews 2:9 KJV]

“What we do see is Jesus, who for a little while was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone.”

[Hebrews 2:9 NLT]

“But we are able to see Jesus, Who was ranked lower than the angels for a little while, crowned with glory and honor because of His having suffered death, in order that by the grace (unmerited favor) of God [to us sinners] He might experience death for every individual person.”

[Hebrews 2:9 AMPC]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page