top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

1FEB24

• APPOINTED •

[1] "Saying, Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm. [I Chron. 16:8-22.]"

‭‭[Psalm‬ ‭105‬:‭15‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"Saying, Touch not My anointed, and do My prophets no harm. [Gen. 20:7.]"

‭‭[1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭22‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"So now restore to the man his wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her [to him], know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.“

‭‭[Genesis‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

[2] ”Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, Who is called the Christ. (the Messiah, the Anointed) So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen, from David to the Babylonian exile (deportation) fourteen generations, from the Babylonian exile to the Christ fourteen generations. Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place under these circumstances: When His mother Mary had been promised in marriage to Joseph, before they came together, she was found to be pregnant [through the power] of the Holy Spirit.“

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"He went and dwelt in a town called Nazareth, so that what was spoken through the prophets might be fulfilled: He shall be called a Nazarene [Branch, Separated One]. [Isa. 11:1.]“

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭2‬:‭23‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God. And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. [But what of that?] For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us!“

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

[3] ”WOE TO the rebellious children, says the Lord, who take counsel and carry out a plan, but not Mine, and who make a league and pour out a drink offering, but not of My Spirit, thus adding sin to sin; Who set out to go down into Egypt, and have not asked Me–to flee to the stronghold of Pharaoh and to strengthen themselves in his strength and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! Therefore shall the strength and protection of Pharaoh turn to your shame, and the refuge in the shadow of Egypt be to your humiliation and confusion.“

‭‭[Isaiah‬ ‭30‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

”WOE TO those who go down to Egypt for help, who rely on horses and trust in chariots because they are many and in horsemen because they are very strong, but they look not to the Holy One of Israel, nor seek and consult the Lord! And yet He is wise and brings calamity and does not retract His words; He will arise against the house (the whole race) of evildoers and against the helpers of those who work iniquity. Now the Egyptians are men and not God, and their horses are flesh and not spirit; and when the Lord stretches out His hand, both [Egypt] who helps will stumble, and [Judah] who is helped will fall, and they will all perish and be consumed together.“

‭‭[Isaiah‬ ‭31‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"And Pharaoh's army had come forth out of Egypt, and when the Chaldeans who were besieging Jerusalem heard the news about them, they withdrew from Jerusalem and departed. Then came the word of the Lord to the prophet Jeremiah: Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Thus shall you say to the king of Judah, who sent you to Me to inquire of Me: Behold, Pharaoh's army, which has come forth to help you, will return to Egypt, to their own land. And the Chaldeans shall come again and fight against this city, and they shall take it and burn it with fire.“

‭‭[Jeremiah‬ ‭37‬:‭5‬-‭8‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

[4] ”NOW IN the seventh month [of that year] Ishmael son of Nethaniah, the son of Elishama, of the royal descendants and one of the princes of the king, came [at the instigation of the Ammonites] with ten men to Gedaliah son of Ahikam in Mizpah. As they were eating a meal together there in Mizpah, Ishmael son of Nethaniah and the ten men who were with him arose and struck down Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, with the sword and killed him, the one whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land. [II Kings 25:25.] Ishmael [manipulated by the Ammonites] also slew all the Jews who were with Gedaliah at Mizpah, and the Chaldean soldiers who were found there. And the second day after the slaying of Gedaliah, before anyone knew about it, There came eighty men from Shechem, from Shiloh, and from Samaria, having their beards shaved off and their clothes torn and having cut themselves, bringing cereal offerings and incense, going up [to Jerusalem] to present them in the house of the Lord. And Ishmael son of Nethaniah went out from Mizpah to meet them, weeping all the way as he went. As he met them, he said to them, Come to Gedaliah son of Ahikam. And when they came into the city, Ishmael son of Nethaniah slew them, and cast them into the midst of the [city] cistern pit–he and the men with him. But ten men were among them who said to Ishmael, Do not kill us! For we have stores hidden in the field–of wheat and barley and oil and honey. So he refrained and did not slay them with their brethren. Now the cistern pit into which Ishmael had cast all the dead bodies of the men whom he had slain in addition to Gedaliah was the one which Asa the king [of Judah] had once made for fear of Baasha king of Israel [should Baasha lay siege to Mizpah]. Ishmael son of Nethaniah filled it with those who were slain. Then Ishmael carried away captive all the rest of the people who were in Mizpah–even the king's daughters and all the people who remained in Mizpah, whom Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had committed to Gedaliah son of Ahikam. Ishmael son of Nethaniah carried them away captive and departed to cross over [the Jordan] to the Ammonites. But when Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces that were with him heard of all the evil that Ishmael son of Nethaniah had done, They took all their men and went to fight with Ishmael son of Nethaniah and found him by the great pool that is in Gibeon. Now when all the people who were [captives] with Ishmael saw Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces that were with him, they were glad. So all the people whom Ishmael had carried away captive from Mizpah turned around and came back, and went to Johanan son of Kareah. But Ishmael son of Nethaniah escaped from Johanan with eight men and went to the Ammonites. Then Johanan son of Kareah and all the captains of the forces that were with him took from Mizpah all the remainder of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael son of Nethaniah after he had slain Gedaliah son of Ahikam: [they were] the soldiers, the women, the children, and the eunuchs whom [Johanan] had brought back from Gibeon. And they departed and stayed at the lodging place of Chimham, which is near Bethlehem, [intending] to go to Egypt Because of the Chaldeans; for they were afraid of them because Ishmael son of Nethaniah had slain Gedaliah son of Ahikam, whom the king of Babylon had made governor over the land [and whose death the king could avenge without much discrimination].“

‭‭[Jeremiah‬ ‭41‬:‭1‬-‭18‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page