top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

14NOV23

⚔️🛡️TWO VIRTUES🛡️⚔️

➡️Greek 4102

•pistis•

“credence; moral conviction; reliance upon Jesus Christ; the truthfulness of God (Gospel): - assurance, belief, faith”

➡️Greek 26

•agapē•

“affection or benevolence: - love”

[1] “But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.”

[1 Corinthians 15:10 AMPC]

[2] “And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it. [Gen. 1:26.] [In this new creation all distinctions vanish.] There is no room for and there can be neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, [nor difference between nations whether alien] barbarians or Scythians [who are the most savage of all], nor slave or free man; but Christ is all and in all [everything and everywhere, to all men, without distinction of person].”

[Colossians 3:10-11 AMPC]

[3] “By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled]; that He from the two might create in Himself one new man [one new quality of humanity out of the two], so making peace.”

[Ephesians 2:15 AMPC]

“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.”

[Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page