top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

05OCT23

⚔️🛡️JUDGEMENT🛡️⚔️

➡️Greek word 2920 “(subjective or objective, for or against)” by extension a tribunal - by implication justice (specifically divine law)

[1] The subjective righteousness as the indwelling of Jesus Christ lived out of us is obtained not merely by the fulfilling of the old law, rather by the completing of the old law through the fulfilling of the new law of the kingdom of the heaven.

📖➡️Overcoming believers⬅️📖

[2] The righteousness of the kingdom people, which is according to the new law of the kingdom surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, which is according to the old law.

[3] It is impossible for our natural life to gain the surpassing righteousness; it can only be produced by a higher life, the resurrection life of Jesus Christ; likened to the wedding garment [Matthew 5:11-12] as the surpassing righteousness of the overcoming believers.

[4] When we sin against the NEW LAW OF THE KINGDOM, we will be forgiven and cleansed by the 🩸blood of the lamb, our Lord Jesus Christ - if we REPENT and confess our sins [1 John 1:7,9]

[5] For clarity: the Sanhedrin was a council composed of the chief priests, the elders, the lawyers, and the scribes. It was the highest court of the Jews [Luke 22:66; Acts 4:5-6, 15, 5:27, 34, 41]

🔥🛡️⚔️➡️Revelation 22:12⬅️⚔️🛡️🔥

“Behold, I (Jesus) am coming quickly and My reward is with Me, to give each one according to the merit of his deeds (earthly works, faithfulness).”

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page