top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

18OCT23

⚔️🛡️SOUL🛡️⚔️

➡️Hebrew 5315 •nāpaš/nepeš• “a breathing creature, i.e. animal or (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental): - any, appetite, body, breath, creature, heart, life, mind, person, soul, etc. - would have it”

➡️Greek 5590 “on the one hand, rational and immortal soul, on the other hand, which is mere vitality such as plants: - heart, heartily, life, mind, soul”

[1] “This is he who was mentioned by the prophet Isaiah when he said, The voice of one crying in the wilderness (shouting in the desert), Prepare the road for the Lord, make His highways straight (level, direct). [Isa. 40:3.]”

[Matthew 3:3 AMPC]

[2] “For, “Who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.”

[1 Corinthians 2:16 NLT]

[3] “Who risked their lives [endangering their very necks] for my life. To them not only I but also all the churches among the Gentiles give thanks.”

[Romans 16:4 AMPC]

[4] “That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition].”

[Colossians 1:10 AMPC]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page