top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

10NOV23

⚔️🛡️APOSTLE PAUL🛡️⚔️

➡️JUBILE - “God’s JUBILEE”⬅️

➡️Hebrew 8634/3104

•těrû’â•yôbēl•

“acclamation of joy or a battle-cry; especially clangor of trumpets: - alarm, blast of a horn, blowing the trumpets, blowing of trumpets, joyful sound”

[1] “Now get to your feet! For I have appeared to you to appoint you as my servant and witness. Tell people that you have seen me, and tell them what I will show you in the future. And I will rescue you from both your own people and the Gentiles. Yes, I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God’s people, who are set apart by faith in me.’”

[Acts of the Apostles 26:16-18 NLT]

[2] “THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound, [Rom. 10:15.] To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, [Matt. 11:2-6; Luke 4:18, 19; 7:22.]”

[Isaiah 61:1-2 AMPC]

[3] “Afterward Paul felt compelled by the Spirit to go over to Macedonia and Achaia before going to Jerusalem. “And after that,” he said, “I must go on to Rome!””

[Acts of the Apostles 19:21 NLT]

“That night the Lord appeared to Paul and said, “Be encouraged, Paul. Just as you have been a witness to me here in Jerusalem, you must preach the Good News in Rome as well.””

[Acts of the Apostles 23:11 NLT]

“and he said, ‘Don’t be afraid, Paul, for you will surely stand trial before Caesar! What’s more, God in his goodness has granted safety to everyone sailing with you.’”

[Acts of the Apostles 27:24 NLT]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page