top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

8DEC23

⚔️🛡️IDOLATRY🛡️⚔️

[1] ”The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace (God's favor and blessing) be with you. Amen (so be it).“

[2 Timothy 4:22 AMPC]

”You shall have no other gods before or besides Me. You shall not make yourself any graven image [to worship it] or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, [Isa. 42:8; 48:11.]“

[Exodus 20:3-5 AMPC]

”In all I have said to you take heed; do not mention the name of other gods [either in blessing or cursing]; do not let such speech be heard from your mouth. You shall not bow down to their gods or serve them or do after their works; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break down their pillars and images.“

[Exodus 23:13, 24 AMPC]

”Do not turn to idols and things of nought or make for yourselves molten gods. I the Lord am your God.“

[Leviticus 19:4 AMPC]

”YOU SHALL make for yourselves no idols nor shall you erect a graven image, pillar, or obelisk, nor shall you place any figured stone in your land to which or on which to bow down; for I am the Lord your God.“

[Leviticus 26:1 AMPC]

”Therefore take good heed to yourselves, since you saw no form of Him on the day the Lord spoke to you on Horeb out of the midst of the fire, Beware lest you become corrupt by making for yourselves [to worship] a graven image in the form of any figure, the likeness of male or female,“

[Deuteronomy 4:15-16 AMPC]

”What profit is the graven image when its maker has formed it? It is only a molten image and a teacher of lies. For the maker trusts in his own creations [as his gods] when he makes dumb idols.“

[Habakkuk 2:18 AMPC]

”Now the doings (practices) of the flesh are clear (obvious): they are immorality, impurity, indecency, Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger (ill temper), selfishness, divisions (dissensions), party spirit (factions, sects with peculiar opinions, heresies), Envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you beforehand, just as I did previously, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.“

[Galatians 5:19-21 AMPC]

”Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them. For it is a shame even to speak of or mention the things that [such people] practice in secret.“

[Ephesians 5:11-12 AMPC]

”Put on God's whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.“

[Ephesians 6:11 AMPC]

”So kill (deaden, deprive of power) the evil desire lurking in your members [those animal impulses and all that is earthly in you that is employed in sin]: sexual vice, impurity, sensual appetites, unholy desires, and all greed and covetousness, for that is idolatry (the deifying of self and other created things instead of God).“

[Colossians 3:5 AMPC]

”Little children, keep yourselves from idols (false gods)–[from anything and everything that would occupy the place in your heart due to God, from any sort of substitute for Him that would take first place in your life]. Amen (so let it be).“

[1 John 5:21 AMPC]

[2] ”The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not; They have ears, but they hear not; noses have they, but they smell not; They have hands, but they handle not; feet have they, but they walk not; neither can they make a sound with their throats. They who make idols are like them; so are all who trust in and lean on them. [Ps. 135:15-18.] O Israel, trust and take refuge in the Lord! [Lean on, rely on, and be confident in Him!] He is their Help and their Shield.“

[Psalm 115:4-9 AMPC]

”Return [to my relief], O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of Your steadfast love and mercy.“

[Psalm 6:4 AMPC]

”Depart from evil and do good; seek, inquire for, and crave peace and pursue (go after) it!“

[Psalm 34:14 AMPC]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page