top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

4JAN24

•HOLY SPIRIT•

[1] "Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen."

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭5‬ ‭NLT‬‬]

"To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be)."

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭5‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen."

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬]

[2] "But God's free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man's falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God's grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many."

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭15‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

"But there is a great difference between Adam’s sin and God’s gracious gift. For the sin of this one man, Adam, brought death to many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ."

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬]

[3] “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose."

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬]

”Do not think that I have come to do away with or undo the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to do away with or undo but to complete and fulfill them.“

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

”Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.“

‭‭[Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬ ‭KJV‬‬]

[4] ”For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.“

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬]

”The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature. So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins. He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.“

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭NLT‬‬]

”For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], [Lev. 7:37.] So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].“

‭‭[Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

[5] ”But when [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you! [Zech. 3:2.]“

‭‭[Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭AMPC‬‬]

”Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.“

‭‭[Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬]

”But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse the devil of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (This took place when Michael was arguing with the devil about Moses’ body.)“

‭‭[Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page