top of page

Faith Ministry

Public·2 friends

7NOV23

⚔️🛡️SPIRITUAL GIFTS🛡️⚔️

➡️Greek 5486 “charisma (divine) gratuity, deliverance, a spiritual endowment: - (free) gift”

[1] “[There is] one Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of [us] all, Who is above all [Sovereign over all], pervading all and [living] in [us] all.”

[Ephesians 4:5-6 AMPC]

[2] “Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).”

[Matthew 28:19-20 AMPC]

[3] “Are you ignorant of the fact that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?”

[Romans 6:3 AMPC]

[4] “Beloved, my whole concern was to write to you in regard to our common salvation. [But] I found it necessary and was impelled to write you and urgently appeal to and exhort [you] to contend for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints [the faith which is that sum of Christian belief which was delivered verbally to the holy people of God].”

[Jude 1:3 AMPC]

About

Unleash the Power of Faith & Love Through Education We belie...
bottom of page